Comment on page
How to best the Nitro Arcade?
How to out perform in the Nitro Arcade
The Nitro Arcade is all about strategy! It has multiple events of all rarities From Free to Legendary. Player's can join in event's that have the same rarity as the car they own. E.g. Free cars can join free events only and so on.
In order to outperform other, players will set up a combination of the most suitable vehicle and driver for the simulated race, while managing their resources.
- Weather - Different weather conditions have a significant impact on the racing gameplay, and players can upgrade their cars to perform better in these conditions.
- Event Pressure - The significance of a racing event determines the Event Pressure on the driver. It is directly related to the driver's Confidence. Low Confidence can lead to choking under pressure, while a confident driver can handle the heat and slay the game. Use Driver components to get you driver amped up!
- Cars - The cars have specific traits that impact the race outcome, including Reputation, Speed, Acceleration, Handling, Durability, Track Bonus, and Weather Bonus. So, if players want to dominate the competition, they should focus on upgrading their car's traits to outshine the competition on the track!
- Car components - Customize your car with various performance parts can boost your chances of winning the race. The five primary components that you can upgrade are Engine, Tires, Brakes, Booster Kit, and Spoilers. Remember, the key to winning a race is to customize your car with the right performance parts that suit the track conditions.
- Driver - The one who drives your car. Your goal is to win races by selecting the best-suited driver for each track based on their traits. You can also upgrade them to enhance their performance.
- Driver Components - Players can take their drivers to the next level and dominate the track with their newfound skills and abilities. By equipping helmets, kicks, suits and gloves players can become true racing savants.
- Power Up Cards - Power-ups are special in-game items that provide advantages during races. Players can equip two different power-ups per race from their inventory. They can be obtained as daily rewards or purchased from the in-game store.